Exploit the growing demand for mobile video and unlock brand new revenue steams whilst delivering an optimal QoS
With mobile video expected to account for a third of mobile data traffic by 2016, and at least 40% of smartphone users streaming mobile video services by the same time, are you ready and positioned to fully capitalise on this burgeoning market?
It’s clear that from a consumer perspective there has never been a more exciting time for mobile video, and with the conversation continuing to hot up, Telecoms IQ’s Mobile Video Summit is the only event in the market to showcase how you can successfully tap into this growing demand for video and leverage it to drive your bottom line.
Take part in interactive roundtable discussions to discover how to avoid delivering the poor service that is currently leaving your customers dissatisfied. Ensure that disjointed streaming and buffering are a thing of the past and establish how to stay one step ahead of the competition by successfully forecasting future demand.
Plus, with the number of devices per customer continuing to increase, take this chance to work out how to deliver a seamless and consistent mobile video experience across multiple devices.
Be at the heart of the debate and discussion; don't miss this chance to network with your colleagues and capitalise on the booming mobile video market.
Top reasons to attend Mobile Video in Telecoms:
- Understand how to successfully manage the huge demand in mobile video services
- See how your colleagues are capitalising on the booming mobile video market and unlocking new revenue streams
- Discover how to deliver a consistent and seamless user experience for your mobile video services
- Hear how to leverage insight from mobile video to differentiate yourselves from your competitors and drive improvements in the customer experience
- Exchange ideas with your peers to see how they plan to drive their business forward by exploiting the rapidly expanding mobile video marketplace
Who you will meet at Mobile Video in Telecoms 2014:
Meet and network with mobile network operators, content producers, broadcasters, regulators and mobile video experts including SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers and Specialists of:
- Mobile Video
- Value Added Services
- Strategy and Innovation
- Mobile Data, Applications and Cloud Services
- Multimedia Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Service Development
- Web and TV Products
- Network Policy
What your peers said about Monetising OTT in Telecoms 2013 and 2014:
“I had lots of fun, met new people and enjoyed the content... The topic and focus was spot on!” Director of Residential Product Development, Hrvatski Telekom
“Very interesting speaker panel combining telcos and start-ups” Mobile Partnership Director, Orange Group
“Good and Diversified”Business Development Manager, Belgacom
“It has been very useful for gathering information and to share the experience” Product Manager, Telecom Italia
“Was very valuable.…. a lot of the presentations were very useful, good data, good insight” Analyst/Web Editor, Mobilesquared